The blog of BaggieAggie, designer of bags, gadget cases and other fabulous accessories handmade in Wales. Sprinkled with recipes, gardening chat, the odd piece of short fiction, and anything else that inspires (or annoys!) me. So pull up a comfy chair and stay a while.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday 16 December 2010

Owls and Phones...

Owls fabric phone case, handmade in Wales, UK. Padded and fully lined.
My Owls card wallet has been so popular, I decided to add an Owls phone holder to my Folksy shop. It sold so quickly, I've now added another. It will fit most phones, including the latest iPhone.

It's fully padded and lined, and fastens with double-stitched velcro to keep precious phones secure. All seams are hidden.

If owls aren't your thing, other phone pockets are available and, as always, custom orders most welcome. :)

1 comment: