The blog of BaggieAggie, designer of bags, gadget cases and other fabulous accessories handmade in Wales. Sprinkled with recipes, gardening chat, the odd piece of short fiction, and anything else that inspires (or annoys!) me. So pull up a comfy chair and stay a while.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday 22 October 2010

Fast Fiction Friday - "Anosmia: The Pros and Cons"

This multi award-winning short story is probably the one I enjoyed writing the most. The first Fast Fiction Friday for quite a while, I hope you enjoy reading it. (©opyright, as always, remains solely with me, the author.)

(Removed to make space. If you'd like to read it, let me know via the Comments box.)

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant, I kind of knew what was coming early on but it still kept me gripped. I can see why you enjoyed writing that :)

    Mick

    ReplyDelete