The blog of BaggieAggie, designer of bags, gadget cases and other fabulous accessories handmade in Wales. Sprinkled with recipes, gardening chat, the odd piece of short fiction, and anything else that inspires (or annoys!) me. So pull up a comfy chair and stay a while.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday 20 August 2010

Fast Fiction Friday 8

Today's short story, Locked In, Locked Out, has won several prizes. The chief judge of one competion commented as follows: "Of 338 entries, Locked In, Locked Out jumped to the front of the queue. This story has everything; sadness, tragedy and humour, not a word wasted and it has a great ending.” I hope you enjoy it as much as he did. ©opyright, as always, remains solely with me, the author.

(Removed to free up space. If you'd like to read it, let me know and I'll pop it back up. Alternatively, take a look at some of my very short flash fiction pieces. :-)

3 comments:

  1. I know I say this every time I read one of your short stories, but it is true, you are a talented lady and I love them all.

    Locked in, Locked out is very thought provoking as well as beautiful. Thank you!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic and again it left me wanting to read more! It reminded me of a book by my favourite author Iain Banks - The Bridge.

    I can't wait until next Friday for your next story.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete