The blog of BaggieAggie, designer of bags, gadget cases and other fabulous accessories handmade in Wales. Sprinkled with recipes, gardening chat, the odd piece of short fiction, and anything else that inspires (or annoys!) me. So pull up a comfy chair and stay a while.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday 29 July 2012

Would YOU knit up a bag pattern (or any pattern) in summer...?

Knit and felt bag pattern download with yellow flowers. A BaggieAggie design.
It always surprises me that people still want to knit in summer. I've sold quite a few knit-and-felt bag pattern downloads from my Ravelry and Craftsy stores this month, including 'Spring'.  Knitting has always been a craft I prefer to do in the cooler months. How about you?  Do you knit all year round...?

If you like 'Spring' and fancy having a go yourself - summer or not! - all my bag / purse patterns are knitted in the round and entirely in one piece, so there's no sewing involved. They're my own original designs, and I'm easily contacted if you're a beginner knitter and need any help. As 99% of my customers are Americans, I price in $US. Paypal converts to whatever currency you use, though, so don't let that put you off. ☺


1 comment:

  1. That made me smile.......I do most of my knitting these days when we're off in our motor home. Mind you that can be Summer or Winter. I've just listed gloves in my Etsy shop! Pat :)

    ReplyDelete